Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Reading Challenge for January

The List Challenge was started in one of our shelfari groups to help us feel like we were making progress with our incredibly daunting mountain of books to be read. It gives me a sense of accomplishment to take a book off my TBR. It will be more of a challenge than ever though because starting January 5 I'll be waking with the chickens and driving to work everyday whereas for the last eight months I've been reading-oops!- I mean working at home.

Hopefully I'll be able to hang with the big dogs and keep up each month.

Evie's List Challenge for January

1. At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3)
2. The Luxe
3. Heart of Stone (The Negotiator Trilogy, Book 1)
4. The Vampire's Betrayal
5. Mississippi Jack: Being an Account of the Further Waterborne Adventures of Jacky Faber, Midshipman, Fine Lady, and Lily of the West (Bloody Jack Adventures)
6. City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments)
7. Tiger Eye (Dirk & Steele, Book 1)
8. Him Her Him Again The End of Him

Alternatives:
1. Garden Spells (Bantam Discovery)
2. Daughter of the Blood (Black Jewels, Book 1)
3. By Venom's Sweet Sting (Hallowmere, Book 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Be well, and happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Lost Atlantis kit by Irene Alexeeva