Thursday, July 16, 2009

Destined for An Early Grave Book Trailer

I met Jeaniene Frost yesterday at the 2009 "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing, and not only does she write incredible books, she is an incredible person. She's friendly, and beautiful--the picture on her books does not do her justice. She's starlet stuff! I was hoping to get the next installment in her series, Destined for An Early Grave, but she couldn't bring it to the signing; however, she did tell me how to find the book trailer!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous! She is a great person did you get to meet Melissa Marr too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see Melissa Marr again, but originally met her when she toured for Ink Exchange. She's another great person. She's the one that recommended I go to British Ink for my tattoo on my arm (which is causing quite a stir--people are staring! but I'm not the only one, and there are several authors with their nose pierced)

    Linda Howard, author of Burn, gave the luncheon talk, and she is so funny. It's hard to laugh out loud while trying not to choke!

    Met Lisa Kleypas briefly-awesome pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback. Be well, and happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Lost Atlantis kit by Irene Alexeeva