Friday, July 3, 2009

Vampire Diaries Extended Trailer

The Vampire Diaries, a new series from Kevin Williamson, the creator of Dawson's Creek and Scream and based on the best selling novels by L.J. Smith, will air on Thursday evenings starting this fall at 8 o'clock, the pilot tenatively set for September 10th.

I think I'll give the series a try for two reasons. Every Thursday evening at 9PM I'll already be parked in front of my big screen watching the Winchester boys of Supernatural- Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles- as they fight Lucifer himself in the fifth and final season of the show. So why not start in on the other worldly fun an hour earlier with Ian Somerhalder as Damen Salvatore, the dark, sadistic brother that wants Elena's blood? Er, heart? Vampire Diaries looks like Trueblood for the young adult crowd.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! That seems like it was the entire first episode lol. I started the first book last summer and couldn't get into it but I'm definitely giving the show a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that, too, probably showing all the best parts :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback. Be well, and happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Lost Atlantis kit by Irene Alexeeva