Friday, October 7, 2011

Teen Read Week and Crazy Work

Teen Read Week runs from October 16th-22nd.

I'm really excited to find out which books will make the Teen Top Ten list.  25 great books were nominated, and the winners will be announced during Teen Read Week.

I'm behind on my YA reading.  (My reading has a job problem) Of those nominated, I've only read Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, but I've heard great things about all the books listed.  I'd like to read the False Princess by Ellis O'Neal.

How many nominated books have you read?  Which ones would you like to see win?  Are any on your TBR pile?

Work has been crazy, and I'm getting no reading relief from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.  I'm only at 60% and I started at the end of August.  But I'll keep soldiering on!

2 comments:

  1. I've only read one book on the list too, Nightshade. I haven't even heard of some of the books on the list, and there are maybe only five that I really want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one I've read so far is Iron King & Paranormalcy. Been wanting to read a lot of these though! I even have copies of Mockingjay, Clockwork Angel, Hex Hall, & I Am Number Four - but still need to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback. Be well, and happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Lost Atlantis kit by Irene Alexeeva