Sunday, January 11, 2009

Battlestar Galactica: The Final Season

The final season of Battlestar Galactica begins January 16th on the sci-fi channel and we'll soon learn the fate of the last few humans left in the entire universe.


If you look closely, you'll recognize some famous faces. If you haven't watched the show from the beginning, tivo the final season and run, do not walk, to the nearest store and pick up season one on DVD. If you enjoy sci-fi, you'll be glad you did!

I rarely watch television but I do confess to watching Battlestar Galactica and Supernatural, which I lovingly refer to as The Sam and Dean Show. Eye candy that fights all manner of scary, otherworldly creatures. What's not to love? These shows are worth putting a book down for!

1 comment:

  1. Evie ~ I LOVE BSG! I've been waiting forever for this to start up again. I'm kinda sad that it's the last season, but I can't wait to see how it'll end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback. Be well, and happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Lost Atlantis kit by Irene Alexeeva