Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jeaniene Frost and Janni Simner: Upcoming Interviews

Writers are made of such phenomenal amounts of awesome kindness, so much in fact, that two sensational authors have agreed to interviews here at my little home on the web, The Book Fiend.  Authors are my celebrities so I'm thrilled to have this opportunity. *sings  I'm... so... flabbergasted, so flabbergasted*   It's from Sesame Street, give me a break!

Jeaniene Frost, author of The Night Huntress Series, has been very busy with all the excitement of her latest release, At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3) but she graciously agreed to answer questions towards the end of the month.  Thank you, Jeaniene and congo rats on your success.

Janni Simner has also agreed to an interview and will discuss her highly anticipated novel, Bones of Faerie,due in bookstores January 27th.  Stories about faerie have captivated me since I was itty-bitty so I can't wait to find out what she has in store for us!

Stay tuned!


1 comment:

Thanks for the feedback. Be well, and happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Lost Atlantis kit by Irene Alexeeva