Tuesday, November 29, 2011

And the Winner is:

The gods of random.org have chosen a winner of The Savannah Vampire series by Raven Hart,


Gena R.

Congratulations Gena!

Photobucket

In her email, Gena confesses to letting out a surprised joyous shriek while reading the news of winning.  It must've been the mother of all shrieks because her family came running to see what was wrong, ready to rescue or resuscitate, as need be, because that's what families do.  I can picture it now: everyone running in stocking feet into the room not knowing what to expect, popcorn flying, dogs barking, cat hissing.  Perhaps a mouse was involved.  And a golf club.  Alright, so I embellished just a tad, but she did tell me she screamed.  And she is very happy, and that has made my day.

I hope you enjoy the books as much as I did.  It really is a great series, dramatic yet funny, and well written.

Happy Holidays, and thank you to all who entered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Be well, and happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs Lost Atlantis kit by Irene Alexeeva